Coming in Autumn/Winter 2019
Learn better with meaningful activities
SuperKids 3rd Edition is the latest edition of the best selling SuperKids series for elementary school. Students learn with the lively child characters to build a strong foundation in English through their fun adventures.
SuperKids blends the best techniques from proven language teaching methodologies into a program that creates confident, autonomous English speakers, taking students all the way from basic letter <> sound recognition to reading short stories.
Why SuperKids is even more SUPER!
SUPER! enhancements based on your feedback!
- Can-do based content to ensure smoother learning progression
- Discover It! lessons to provide additional content-based learning
- Culture lessons to expose children to other cultures and countries and to put English in the context of the world around them
Refreshing design to help students focus on learning
- New eye-catching design and illustrations to help children focus and build interest around the content and activities
- New focus on learning objectives to allow teachers and children to more easily understand what they will be learning and raise awareness of their achievements
New approach to measuring progress and seeing results
Mapped to the Global Scale of English (GSE), providing extra precision in measuring a learner’s understanding and capability in English language learning
Resources to support you and your learners
- New digital teacher presentation tool to provide a more enriching learning experience and to provide teachers with a convenient and flexible tool that integrates all course components
- New Pearson English Portal* to provide teachers with everything they need for their lessons in one place
Simple to switch to the new edition
- Based on the proven syllabus and lesson flow of SuperKids. All enhancements are seamlessly integrated.
- Illustrations have been refreshed, but most of the previous edition Picture Cards can be used. All the new Picture Cards can be access through the Pearson English Portal*. Refresher Picture Card packs will also be available for a limited time. (Only Level 1-4. Level 5-6 are not applicable)
- Teacher resources, including the teacher presentation tool, teacher’s manual, tests, and full audio are available through the Pearson English Portal.
*Pearson English Portal (PEP) is an easy to use digital learning management tool.
Go to this page to learn more about PEP
Each unit has 6 pages.
In addition to that, Recycle it! and Discover it! sections are included in every 3 units, and there are 2 Culture units at the end of each level.
See sample unit of each level:
|Level 1||Student Book Unit 5||Activity Book Unit 5|
|Level 2||Student Book Unit 5||Activity Book Unit 5|
|Level 3||Student Book Unit 5||Activity Book Unit 5|
|Level 4||Student Book Unit 5||Activity Book Unit 5|
|Level 5||Student Book Unit 5||Activity Book Unit 5|
|Level 6||Student Book Unit 5||Activity Book Unit 5|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Prices|
|Student Book with 2 Audio CDs and PEP access code||9789882435438||9789882435445||9789882435452||9789882435469||9789882435476||9789882435483||¥2,000 + tax|
|Activity Book||9789882435490||9789882435506||9789882435513||9789882435520||9789882435537||9789882435544||¥1,700 + tax|
|Teacher’s Book with PEP access code||9789882435551||9789882435568||9789882435575||9789882435582||9789882435599||9789882435605||¥4,460 + tax|
|Picture Cards||9789813136052||9789813136069||9789813136076||9789813136083||9789813136090||9789813136106||¥9,340 + tax|
|SuperKids 3rd Edition Value Packs (Japan)
Special value packs available from March 2020 until 31 March 2021
To learn more about the components and ISBNs, please see our online catalog.
Teacher Value Pack
A special set of:
Student Book+Activity Book+Teacher’s Book+Picture Cards
Usual price: 17,500 yen + tax
↓ ↓ ↓
Campaign price: 14,870 yen + tax
Limited time offer!
On sale from Spring 2020 to 31st March 2021
Get Picture Cards for free Limited number! First come, first served!
Take a picture of your Picture Card of SuperKids 2nd edition and apply from the form below. We will send you a pack of the newly added Picture Cards so you can keep using your Picture Cards of SuperKids 2nd Edition and do not need to buy the new ones!
(Level 1-4 only. Level 5 and 6 are not applicable.)
(Picture Cards will be available in February 2020, we will send as soon as they are published)
for the Picture Cards
(Limited time offer until May 31st 2020)
Get Teacher’s Guide for free
Please write your name and school name near the barcode of the back of your Teacher’s Guide of SuperKids 2nd edition and apply from the form below. We will send you the Teacher’s Guide of SuperKids 3rd edition for free!
(Teacher’s Guides will be available in February 2020, we will send as soon as it’s published)
for the Teacher’s Guide
(Limited time offer until May 31st 2020)
Pearson Japan is excited to invite you to our special workshops to be held in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka in conjunction with the release of SuperKids 3rd Edition.
Click below to learn more!
If you would like to have a look at the actual book as soon as it is published, please apply online in advance so that we can dispatch the required sample copy to you once the book is available. (Books will be available in Autumn/Winter 2019)