Dear valued teachers,
Thank you very much for using Azar-Hagen Grammar Series.
We have begun retiring the Essential Online Resources(EOR) that accompany the Azar-Hagen Grammar Series. Please read this message carefully to see how these changes will affect you and your students.
* These changes do not affect the Azar MyEnglishLab.
- Basic English Grammar 4th Edition
- Understanding and Using English Grammar 5th Edition
|9780134660165||Basic English Grammar 4th Edition||Split Edition Student Book A with Essential Online Resources|
|9780134660172||Basic English Grammar 4th Edition||Split Edition Student Book B with Essential Online Resources|
|9780134661162||Basic English Grammar 4th Edition||Student Book with Essential Online Resources|
|9780134268873||Understanding and Using English Grammar (5th Edition)||Split Edition Student Book A with Essential Online Resources|
|9780134275239||Understanding and Using English Grammar (5th Edition)||Split Edition Student Book B with Essential Online Resources|
|9780134275253||Understanding and Using English Grammar (5th Edition)||Student Book with Essential Online Resources|
Current Essential Online Resources users(Students • teachers)
Current users of the Essential Online Resources for the Azar-Hagen Grammar Series will retain access until it expires. However, in addition, they will also have access to the Azar-Hagen Grammar Series Pearson Practice English App with the username and password that they use to log in Essential Online Resources.
To access the Pearson Practice English App, download it from the app store and then register with your existing login credentials. Please visit this page to learn more about the Pearson Practice English App.
New usersAfter the EOR retire dates, you cannot access the Essential Online Resources(EOR).
Instead of EOR, you can use the Pearson Practice English app (both teachers and students) and Pearson English Portal (only teachers).
EOR retire dates
- Basic English Grammar, 4th Edition (EOR retire date September 1st 2020)
- Understanding and Using English Grammar 5th Edition (EOR already retired)
Students can access to the resources with “Pearson Practice English app”. If you would like to know the contents of the app, please read “What can be accessed from the app and Pearson English Portal” below.
How to access Pearson Practice English AppStudents will need to register online at english.com/login and use their EOR access codes. They can then download the app and log in with the same username and password to access the app resources. They can see how to use the app in this link.
In addition to the Pearson Practice English app, teachers can access to teachers resources with Pearson English Portal.
* The access codes in the books are for students. Pearson hands over instructor access code upon adoption of the textbook. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
What you can access from the app and the Pearson English Portal
- Pearson Practice English App (for students and teachers): Audio, video, tests(The test contents have changed a little from EOR. Please have a look at this sheet for more details.)
- Pearson English Portal (for teachers only): Teachers resources
Functions you cannot use with the app and Pearson English Portal
- Course creation
- Assignment of course tasks
- Hide answer key of tests from students view
- Some tests (click here for details)
Recommended alternative titlesIf you would like to create a course and assign tasks or check the students learning progress, we recommend you use Student Book with MyEnglishLab.
Basic English Grammar 4th Edition
|9780134661155||Basic English Grammar 4th Edition||Student Book with MyLab Access|
Understanding and Using English Grammar 5th Edition
|9780134275260||Understanding and Using English Grammar 5th Edition||Student Book with MyLab Access|
[FAQ]Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page to find more information about this change.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.